The Focus Awards Level 2 NVQ Award in Customer Service (RQF) is aimed at those learners who currently undertake a customer service role and recognises that employment in the customer service sector involves a diverse range of functions, tasks and activities that are constantly developing and changing. This qualification is approved by the CfA as an essential component of the SASE and SASW compliant Apprenticeship frameworks for Customer Service.
The Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Customer Service (RQF) will help to develop customer service knowledge and provide learners with a basic understanding of day to day interactions with customers sensitively, respectfully, effectively and with a focus on quality. Learners will develop their knowledge and understanding of:
- The delivery of excellent customer service;
- Communication skills in order to strengthen relationships and interactions with customers and colleagues;
- Principles that underpin outstanding customer care; and
- Develop and ain key transferable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors
To successfully achieve this qualification, learners must achieve eight credits from the mandatory units and 20 credits from the optional units. Candidates must select at least one unit from each optional group. A minimum of 11 credits from optional units must be at Level 2.
Learner Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification but you will need to be employed in a relevant job role. There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication at level 2.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualification:
- Level 3 Award in Customer Service
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Level 2 and 3 Diplomas in Business Administration